Patient Diagnostic Questionnaire (PDQ) by “The Originator” R. Michael Cessna, D.C., N.M.D., D.A.B.C.I.
PDQ (PATIENT DIAGNOSTIC QUESTIONNAIRE):
This detailed, historical survey, provides with minimal staff and physician overhead, an in-depth detailed HISTORY with suggested therapy. The program generates a printout of the positive patient responses from a form of 249 carefully selected questions embracing 15 separate body systems and categories. Diagnostic prompts, therapy recommendations and scientifically documented nutritional therapy suggestions are made. Because this computer readout demonstrates the need for additional testing and therapy, “PDQ” can improve patient compliance.
WHY DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE?
Indeed, the technological advances today are coming fast and furious, don’t let them pass you by. Now is the time to ride the wave of the future – the future is here! Superb technical skills coupled with a precise sense of organization is the key ingredient for success in todays fast changing health service industry. However, to try to keep up is time consuming, and time is money! Computer Assisted Diagnostic Software is the answer for quick superb mistake-free assessments that are generated in seconds. Look at the advantages:
* Programs are easy to operate
* Your support staff or patient / client enters the data
* Frees your time to serve more patients / clients in less time
* Data is stored and retrieved electronically
* Provides you with accurate hard copy data
* Quickly organizes the pertinent diagnostic criteria
* Specifies prompts for additional testing
* Addresses therapeutic options
* Reduces time for third-party report preparation
To practice today without computer assisted diagnostic software, is analogous to a contractor who still digs ditches with a shovel rather than a back hoe! Now is the time to go “First Class!”